Philips, the leader in portable defibrillation technology, designed the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. The first commercial defibrillator available without a prescription, the OnSite is designed to be the easiest to use and most reliable defibrillator available. Philips innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, has produced a defibrillator so easy to use that you can potentially save the life of a coworker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest.
Weighing just 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is small and lightweight. Using clear, calm voice instructions, it guides you through each step of defibrillation, including CPR coaching. Integrated SMART Pads placed on the victims bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillators instructions to your actions every step of the way. HeartStart OnSite includes highly proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic). And like all HeartStart Defibrillators, it can be used to treat infants and children as well as adults.
Ready when needed
The OnSite has a long-life battery:
- 5-year shelf life plus 4-year installed life.
- The same battery technology used with confidence in millions of cameras. Automatic self-tests help ensure continued readiness:
- Daily self-tests check electrical components, subsystems and battery.
- A self-test also verifies that the pads cartridge is installed and in working order.
- A blinking green “Ready” light means the OnSite has passed its last self-test, so you can be confident the defibrillator is ready for use.
Easy to use
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
In the Box:
- HeartStart OnSite AED
- HeartStart SMART Pads
- HeartStart Long-life Battery PAck
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Card
- Slim Case
*This items contains Lithium Ion Battery which is classified as a Dangerous Goods. Lithium Ion Batteries are not permitted to be transported by air.